Merkur Games d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Executive assistant to CFO.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Merkur Games d.o.o. is a part of a leading German gaming corporation, Gauselmann Group GmbH (2017 Revenue of €3 billion).
The company operates in the gaming and amusement industry, and is intensively growing locally through partnership with one of the most recognized betting brands - Balkan Bet.
In order to further structure and develop the local organization, we are now searching for a dedicated and reliable professional for the position of
Executive assistant to CFO
- Provides executive-level support to the CFO by managing the CFO's calendar and ensuring the effective scheduling of meetings, phone calls, and travel
- Confirms that the CFO is organized for meetings by ensuring materials are prepared and accessible in advance of meetings
- Conserves the CFO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating meetings and phone calls as needed
- Proactively resolves problems and manages basic issues by answering questions from internal and external associates and providing direction for resolution of the matter
- Cooperates with Banks, Tax office and other state institutions
- Assists CFO and other colleagues from Finance department with preparing and providing materials in a timely manner, recording and preparing meeting minutes for the CFO
- Prepares financial reports with controlling team and develops analytics and/or produces information by formatting, inputting, editing data or graphics when requested by CFO
- Coordinates the communication from the 4 group-companies, including emails, memorandums, and meetings, as determined by CFO
- Takes care of CFO office by ensuring office supplies and other resources
- Works independently and as directed, on various projects
- University Degree – Economy, FON or related field, Master’s degree is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Serbian
- Good knowledge of reporting, including finance, accounting and managerial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and initiative to prioritize tasks
- 5 - 7 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer literacy, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced presentation skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Trustworthy and discrete
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
- Secure and stable job, competitive salary
- Team building activities
- Business travel opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.
Please apply by 09.09.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno