We are building a solution for Intelligent RAN Automation for both purpose-built RAN (Radio Access Networks) and cloud-RAN.
These applications will complement the existing products and solutions for the two latest generations of mobile networks (LTE and 5G). They will also cover a wide range of business opportunities from trivial single-vendor use cases with fast time to market to complex, AI/ML-driven multi-vendor ones.
Complex use cases must utilize not only RAN data but also information coming from the integration with the service provider’s legacy OSS/BSS systems, and potentially, with external data sources.
High-level use cases fall in the following main areas:
- Network Deployment: handles provisioning and life cycle management of complex networks with targeted investments and minimum operation costs
- Network Optimization: offers intelligent, autonomous functions to optimize customer experience, return on investment, and operation costs
- Network Healing: ensures service continuity and the resolution of complex incidents, delivering high availability, while keeping the operating costs at a minimum
We are now looking for a Microservice Developer to contribute to the evolution of the way networks are managed. Our ambition is to establish an OSS ecosystem, which will be the foundation of an open multi-vendor automation solution for Intelligent RAN Automation for both purpose-built RAN (Radio Access Networks) and cloud RAN.
We are embracing a start-up mentality to deliver our automation product that delights customers, breaks the complexity of network management, and brings innovation at record speed!
This open app ecosystem will also facilitate customers' contributions that will realize their own specific use cases.
This is an opportunity to work on a major R&D program and be part of the most disruptive technology areas today. You will meet, learn and leverage concepts of automation, self-learning, cloud native microservices and dev-ops development models.
The development will include creation of a cloud native platform for micros-services capable of deployment on multiple clouds with lab engagements starting during 2021.
Our multinational organization with its diverse culture supports a creative environment for innovation and creates products based on ideas from engineers — just like you.
Besides software development, we are in close collaboration with supporting operations units with our Site Reliability Engineers within our teams.
- Develop, implement, integrate and maintain microservices for a telecom network management system
- Be an owner of the implemented functionality: from design and implementation through verification to production troubleshooting
- Work closely together with the design team members, application engineering, and product engineering teams in the organization
- Drive improvements by coming up with new insights related to our products and processes
- Create supporting tools and best practices
- Mentor/coach junior team members during day-to-day work.
- Work closely together with the cross-functional team members and other teams in the organization
- Create supporting tools and standard methodologies
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A couple of Years of Java Spring Boot
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kafka
- Understanding of Microservices architectures
- Familiarity with building and deploying automation, CI/CD, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Helm charts
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to quickly adopt new technologies and/or business domains
- Strong team spirit and being self-motivated
- To be a proven quick learner in technical disciplines
- To be forward-thinking and willing to take challenges
Qualysoft Informatics d.o.o.
Qualysoft je holding kompanija čija je delatnost pružanje usluga i obezbeđivanje efektnih i efikasnih rešenja u IT domenu. Kompanija se veoma dinamično razvija i poseduje značajne reference na međunarodnom informatičkom tržištu. Od svog osnivanja 1999. godine Qualysoft svojim klijentima obezbeđuje usluge i rešenja koja značajno doprinose konkurentnosti klijenata na domaćem, evropskom i svetskom tržištu. Qualysoft Holding ima svoje kompanije ćerke u Austriji, Mađarskoj, Nemačkoj i Srbiji, a planira…Više o poslodavcu