Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sector. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
Microsoft Dynamics BC/NAV Developer
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for software development.
You will work closely with remote development teams helping to deliver outstanding software products for the global customers.
You will work in the newest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using the latest technologies and standards
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement new features in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Support customers with changes to their current systems
- Work as part of a team using Agile methodology
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
- Degree or related experience in software development or engineering
- Have 3+ years of experience in software development
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC experience in C/AL and C/Side
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Experience of working with ERP Systems
- Experience in working with AL, VS Code, extensions, GIT, C#, integration with external systems will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement.
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno