Guidance D.O.O. (www.guidance.rs), Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in Belgrade, Serbia and daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Brussels, Belgium has the exclusive partnership with a selected set of clients in MS Dynamics in several Western-European.
In this context, Guidance D.O.O. has a vacancy for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Developer and organized a three-month traineeship for selected candidate without experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC environment. Elected candidate will be trained into the leading Microsoft Dynamics environment.
You can be one of them!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC Developer
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement new features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Migrate old solutions to new
- Integrate other systems to work with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
- University degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, or similar.
- Fluent in English and Good written communication is a must.
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- Years of experience in software development will be considered as an advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC experience will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working with AL, VS, VS Code, GIT, C#, C++, JS, MSSQL and integration with external systems will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Deadline for applications: 11.10.2019.