Microsoft NAV Developer - Remote Position
Are you hoping to work with a dynamic North American company from the comfort of your own home? Do you enjoy remote work with a reasonably flexible work schedule and a great salary?
We have a client that is looking for YOU!
Fluency in English is a must. All resumes should be in English ONLY. The candidate should have experience in C/AL and/or AL programming languages for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Experience with Dynamics CRM development for D365 Sales is highly desirable. Must be available to work between the hours of 8am-4pm EST with some flexibility.
- Programming activities regarding:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deploy and debug applications written by developers
- Pier review completed customizations before deployment.
- Produce training materials including work instructions, videos and procedure manuals
- Technical training/activities as required
- Identification of opportunities for consulting, training and analysis at customers
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Navision, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (3+ years experience with versions NAV 2016 or higher required)
- Functional understanding of Dynamics NAV Financial, Inventory and Order Transactions
- Experience with AL extension development
- Software development in C#, Visual Basic.NET or similar Microsoft Windows-based languages
- Familiarity with design patterns including MVC and Plugin patterns
- Familiarity with SOAP and ODATA Web Services consumption and creation/publishing
- Experience with subversion/SVN or other source code control systems
- Development of one-off utilities or micro-applications
- Enhancement of existing applications as customization changes for clients
- Experience creating unit testing code and documentation
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts
- SQL Server development experience
Experience and Education
- Degree or equivalent in software development, system analysis, programmer analyst or equivalent
- Post-degree work experience required
- Experience working within small team settings – especially on ad-hoc end-user and client requests is an asset
- Experience working on software development related to Manufacturing or Inventory Control
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing North American company for a long-term career. Don’t be shy, apply now!
The salary is between 2200 - 2500€
Deadline for applications: 28.08.2019.