We are looking for:
Microsoft Systems Administrator
As Microsoft Systems Administrator you’ll be responsible for the support, operations and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows-based technologies across a multi-site, multi-national enterprise.
You’ll participate in on-going technical support and management to maintain and optimize the infrastructure, and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
You’d be providing high level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, projects and service requests, supporting Windows technologies including Windows 2012R2, AD, PowerShell, SCCM, MDT, DFS, Group Policy, o365, VDI, SAAS and Remote Desktop Services
- This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Employee will be part of a 24/7 on-call roster
What will I be doing?
- Managing and supporting Microsoft Windows infrastructure and tools across the Enterprise.
- You’ll be responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolutions.
- Troubleshooting and researching issues interacting with other teams to resolve incidents.
- Serving as escalation point for operational and project support issues and tasks
- Providing a continuous feedback loop engaging with Helpdesk, customers and Engineers.
- Performing monitoring and preventative Infrastructure maintenance.
- Documenting operational procedures, processing and assisting with technical documentation.
- You’ll be working as part of a team investigating new technologies and innovative Proof of Concepts.
- You’ll be supporting strategies to implement next-generation systems into the company’s Infrastructure.
- You’ll be responsible for Windows Security Patch Cycle using SCCM
- You’ll be responsible for Operating System and software distribution with SCCM, creating Windows Installer and application virtualization (App-V) packages and managing the application lifecycle.
- You’ll be managing and supporting Remote Desktop Services, SAAS and VDI Infrastructure environments
- Managing and supporting Group Policy, Windows File Services, DFS, Clustering and Cloud Storage
What skills do I need?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or 1-3 years’ experience in a global IT infrastructure environment
- MCSE Certification or significant progress towards certification is required
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows 2012 R2, AD, SCCM, VDI, Windows Installer and/or Application Virtualization and SAAS
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Strong grasp of security, PCI/ISO Compliance and “privilege of least principal” approach.
- Experience with ITIL or ITSM processes
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects/tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2017.