We are looking for a:
Mid-Senior Full Stack Software Developer
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
As a Mid-Senior Full Stack Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you have:
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of Java development experience as well as experience with: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST services and microservices architecture
- 1+ years experience with Angular & Typescript
- Experience with Gradle, Memcache, Kafka, Redis, Jenkins, Docker and no-relational databases like MongoDB, OrienDB will be considered as plus
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn about technology
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno