Mid/Senior Java Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5 500 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be a part of a team that works with one of the major ICT companies in the world. As a Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining code for our customer’s existing and future products.
Qualified candidates will have Java software development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of developers and QEs:
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
Match your profile
- Very good knowledge of Java SE
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, algorithms, data structures and engineering practices
- Experience with server-side Java web development
- Understanding of Web protocols and related technologies
- Solid experience with at least one source code versioning system
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate (or any other popular Java framework)
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.