LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
- C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Developer for embedded systems, you will support our team in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a German OEM.
Your responsibility will include the areas of design, specification, implementation and testing of the implemented components.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
- Advanced or expert knowledge of C++ (11/14)
- Software development experience on Linux Systems and/or other embedded OS
- Sound understanding of Service oriented architecture
- Knowledge of OO Design and Architecture for embedded systems
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols would be a plus (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, K-Line, LIN and MOST)
- Experience in AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
- Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
- German language skills would be a plus
Languages: English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel ... Saznajte više
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD NA DALJINU
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE