Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Ibis Instruments Company is one of the leading system integrators in the region. Based on software products of leading global IT vendors, they have been successful for 20 years in design, implementation, integration and adjustment of complex software systems from the OSS / BSS domain for users in the telecom and enterprise domains.
With its companies in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, they are one of the most important IBM system integrator in this part of Europe
You will work on installation, configuration and administration of a number of middleware solutions related to enterprise integrations and business process management that are primarily based on IBM WebSphere technology and will support development activities throughout all project phases.
Qualifications and Background Requirements
- Knowledge of Websphere Application Server administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development or administration
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience with IBM BPM and ESB solutions
- DB2/Oracle Administration skills
- Demanding, but also rewarding and dynamical working environment
- Multiple challenges and development opportunities
- Unique spirit, energy and fun