This is an outstanding opportunity for a young and out of the box thinking individual to join an exciting and fast growing eCommerce businesses in central Belgrade. As our HR & Recruiter Intern you will planning and execution our new HR campaigns, case competitions or HR events in-house, at local universities and abroad in order to attract people to support our company in continuously growth of our offices in Belgrade and London.
HR & Recruiter Intern
As our HR Intern, you will work on three key responsible areas:
- Setting up and engage with International universities to attract international students or recent graduates abroad to move to Belgrade and be part of our company (online and offline)
- Setting up and engage with local universities to make our company tempting for students or recent graduates (online and offline)
- Create development plans with each individual team members, to support them in succeed in their roles
To be successful for this opportunity, you will have:
- Strong people skills and proven experience in making people feel happy
- Some event experience and previous engagement with students
- Structured & organised approach to your workload
- Able to adjust into quick changes as the company is very dynamic
- Fluently in English would be expected
- Internet savvy
- Some weirdness is a plus
What we offer:
Working in a young and informal international environment in our brand new office downtown Belgrade, Serbia. Opportunity to develop your HR experience and take part of a successful eCommerce startup. Free coffee, lots of energy drinks and fun included.
Please note that Mimoza99 is an equal opportunities employer. Applications for employment can only be made in English. Applicants who apply in other languages than English, or other channels will be disqualified.
We're looking foward to recieving your resume and cover letter.