Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost-effective way possible.
The HR function of Mitto is responsible for attracting, motivating and developing our colleagues to ensure every one of us has the necessary means to perform well in his/her job. We are continuously monitoring and benchmarking ourselves against the market trends, and we are now looking to grow our existing HR team in order to drive forward our future HR initiatives and global strategy.
- BA or BS degree.
- HR business partnering experience, including demonstrated consultation with executives and senior managers in a fast-paced, demanding and rapidly changing environment and ability to manage upwards if required.
- Effective client service skills, demonstrated by building credibility quickly and maintaining relationships with clients, employees and human resources partners. Ability to accomplish objectives through influence and persuasion.
- Substantial business acumen: a clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy and the ability to support the overall business strategy with people solutions.
- Team and culture-building experience.
- A creative and effective history of building unique, world-class initiatives for employee learning and development.
- To excel at this position, you must be energetic and proactive. You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Understanding of People budgeting operations.
- Open to travel up to 25% of the time depending upon the region in which you are assigned responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience with software and services industry.
- Evolve the People Plan and embed the business vision and values whilst supporting the business to achieve it’s priorities and objective.
- Work with the Executive team to craft business direction and vision.
- Bring offices together by functioning as a truly global department, ensuring best practice is shared between all offices and cultural differences are considered.
- Company Culture – Ensure the People team are the ambassador and face of the company by driving new initiatives. Promote company culture and partner with executive management team to ensure there is excellent communication throughout the organisation.
- Act as a strategic consultant and partner to executive management, providing human resources expertise in implementing business initiatives as well as being hands on within the implementation phases.
- In consultation with the Executive team, develop a comprehensive compensation and benefits strategy.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes, and programs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of human resources issues. Counsel employees on various issues (performance issues and dismissals, etc.) while maintaining an employer advocacy role.
- Where necessary support managers on people issues such as managing change and supporting a positive work environment. This includes performance management (performance issues, the grievance and disciplinary processes and terminations, etc.), staffing plans, key selection decisions and strategies, compensation plans and other issues.