Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The Modification Manager is responsible for the commercial management of modification activities in close collaboration with the Engineering, Field Service Representative, Modification Planning and Invoicing department. He is the contact point for all commercial inquiries, calculating business cases and creates offers to be sent to Customers. Further the tracking of the MAS approval process, creating reports towards the Customer as well as internal stakeholders and preparing the correct invoicing. Additionally, the Modification Manager is responsible to manage and continuously improve the respective commercial process, initialization and implementation of improvements.
- Managing modifications in close collaboration with the Engineering and Modification Planning department
- Regular alignment with Engineering on cost benefit analysis of each modification in order to satisfy initial Customer requests
- Responsible for the commercial release of the MAS and tracking of the modification approval process
- Calculate business cases and offer the modifications in accordance to the contracted terms and conditions (commercial release)
- Monitoring of modification status, MAS approvals and invoicing status
- Produce regular and reliable reports towards Customers and internal stakeholders, perform review meetings
- Prepare and initialize invoicing of modifications, assure the correct accounting in collaboration with the Invoicing team.
- Entry point for Customers for commercial and technical issues related to modifications
- Support Account Manager, Field Service Representative and other relevant departments regarding commercial issues related to component modifications
- Investigating impacts of modifications, procurement issues etc. for all Customers (crosscheck)
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of process. Initialization and implementations of improvements, cooperate and active feedback to Engineering / Modification Planning / Field Service Representative / Account Management
- Proactive identification of further recharging potential and implementation of processes / tools to secure such potential
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business Administration, Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of solid technical background and commercial understanding
- Professional experience in MRO industry and operations, understanding of operational and procurement activities related to delivering a specific service
- Comprehensive know how in business administration
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Analysis, analysing functions)
- Knowledge in Access, Word and PowerPoint, SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (B1 Level)
- Good communicator, flexible and stress resistant, ready to deliver extra efforts
- Analytical skills and detail oriented mindset
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.07.2019.