Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju Multimedia Designer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC is opening a Digital Learning Production Centre (DLPC), attached to the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC).
The Digital Learning Production Centre will work closely with the ICRC Learning and Development Division in producing Digital Learning Resources like micro-learning modules, responsive modules, tutorials, short animations, training videos, etc.
The DLPC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
He/she will work in a team to create Digital Learning Resources for an internal and external international audience.
- Develop templates for all eLearning modules based on the ICRC visual identity
- Ensure consistent use of graphic elements in all ICRC digital learning productions, advice on styles, typeface, layout, design and any additional cultural considerations.
- Produce visual assets (photo, videos, illustrations) for eLearning modules and more generally training related material
- Design infographics (static, interactive and/or animated)
- Build visual elements for video projects as required and edits videos
- Design digital blogs, webpages, e-newsletters, GIFs and print products
- Validate all visual elements in the Digital Learning Production including testing on all devices and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Communications, Graphic Design area or professional diploma in digital/print graphic design/visual communication
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in related field
- Experience in graphing design programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in user experience (UX) Design and basic coding (HTML), eLearning ergonomics and Visual design
- Experience in video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere and Final Cut
- Experience in sound editing tool such as Audacitiy
- Ability to use eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An Agile working environment with opportunities to explore and contribute in various tasks and responsibilities
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 01.10.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!