NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Network Security Engineer
NCR Network Perimeter Security Engineer role provides installation, configuration, migration and troubleshooting of network security devices. The individual in this position will focus on network security and lab connectivity between NCR and non-NCR devices (customers, partners, Internet.) This position will be responsible for inbound Internet gateway changes in support of secure access into NCR from a variety of devices – employee-owned, NCR-owned, and customer owned devices. Reverse proxy functional knowledge will be a key component of position’s responsibilities. The team into which the position reports is responsible for working with customers/partners to setup extranet VPNs, oversee intrusion prevention, Web filtering, SSL access, 2-factor remote access, reverse proxy, and other perimeter network security implementations. All security designs and updates require strict adherence to procedures that support Sarbanes-Oxley, SOC2, and ISO 27001 audit requirements, and in many cases, PCI requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with other members of the NCR Enterprise Services Team to implement a multi-functional business solution
- Be responsible for assigned portions of the roll out schedule and will work with the region counterparts to insure the activities are performed and instituted
- Be responsible for translating current and future design documentation & deliverables to develop
- Assist with the completion of the design documentation where applicable in each roll out for country and statutory specific requirements
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related technical field
- Data networking knowledge – must understand IP ‘subnetting’ and layer 3 routing
- Understand network security concepts (firewalls, encryption, IDS/IPS, web filtering, SSL, reverse proxy)
- Communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people. This position works directly with NCR Business Units and customers and partners
- Experience with Fortinet Firewall or Checkpoint Firewall
- Experience with F5 load balancers
- Experience with Netscreen OS of Juniper VPN devices are a nice to have
- Experience with Cisco router and switch, is preferred
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!