Senior HR Specialist
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As we increase and centralize workforce in the Belgrade locations, we are looking for this position to support also other European countries in Employee Relation and Labor Relation matters, HR Consultancy, Performance Management issues, etc.
- Working closely with global and local management to ensure a productive and engaging work environment, within the structure of the tiered HR Model, providing support to business aligned projects and consultancy to managers and employees on matters that cannot be resolved by HR Representatives (“HR Central”).
- Responsible for executing company workforce initiatives, Talent & Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Planning and Total Rewards Strategies as initiated by the HR Centers of Expertise and/or HR Strategic Business Partners.
- Provide HR generalist support and consultancy to the various Business Units in NCR SERBIA
- Support the deployment of global HR programs, including performance management, salary/bonus/benefit plan implementation, headcount planning/reporting, RIF’s (Reduction in force), retention, career development, employee and labor relations and of business strategy development aligned programs (SDP), e.g. Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Consulting, participating and where appropriate leading specific business aligned and/or NDA projects as defined by the business or HR leadership
- Interact and working with Works Councils / Labor Unions/Employee Representatives if applicable
- Ensure statutory / employment law and company policy compliance;
- Partner with managers and employees to drive the development and execution of employee performance improvement plans and to develop succession plans for an organization as required
- Manage employee relations issues such as harassment, discrimination, or conflict in a manner that mitigates company risk and leads to successful resolution.
- Coordinate with HR Strategic Business Partners in the execution of the people strategy for company workforce initiatives such as reductions in force, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions
- Provide day-to-day coaching and counseling to managers and employees regarding skills development, career development, and learning
- Maintain awareness of legislative trends and requirements to support changes and resolution of employees’ issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Human Resources, Management or some related field
- 5-10 years’ experience working as an HR Consultant or of related experience
- Strong expertise in general business software packages (i.e. Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel) and PC functionality
- Working knowledge of employment laws compliance requirements
- Strong consultative skills and employee relations experience
- Strong communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments to deliver successful outcomes to complex issues
- Focus on continuous improvement and business efficiencies
- Must be fluent in Serbian and English
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.