NCR d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju DXC/BMW Remote Customer Engineer – German Speaker.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
DXC/BMW Remote Customer Engineer – German Speaker
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position will provide support to NCR’s Clients, Customer Engineers and partners;
- Isolate problems and create resolution plans; Log problem resolution- maintains databases;
- Support the resolution of known software problems to be fixed in later releases;
- Prepares standard reports to ensure Service Level Agreement is represented accurately;
- Support will include problem identification, analysis, diagnosis and resolution;
- Presents and gains agreement for problem isolation, solution creation and implementation plans;
- Performs additional troubleshooting activities, escalates problems to the appropriate party(s), and assists in communicating the solution to the customer;
- Responsible for any technical/managerial escalations based on escalation procedures; Provide timely reports of any event and a detailed report of exception
- Develop understanding of MSO systems, operations & policies that are used to resolve customer problems
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails or tickets from clients and field engineers;
- Monitor the notification and ticket queue screens;
- Remotely resolve Incidents with a remote resolution opportunity;
- Dispatch incidents if necessary, and check technical criteria of incidents
- Prepares standard reports
- Administration work on databases, updating client’s information
- Manages Workload with Onsite support to assure efficient Incident management within agreed Service Levels
- Service Level Agreement awareness with ability to ensure such agreement is met
- 7/24 operations that include weekend support
- Monitoring and reacting to events for all customers
- Fluent in German and advanced in English
- 1-2 years of experience in technical or customer support
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS;
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well standard network monitoring and analyzing tools;
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip)
MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!