NIS a.d. is the largest oil company in Southeast Europe. Majority of NIS shares are held by the Russian Gazprom Neft. Corporate headquarters are located in Novi Sad and Belgrade and production facilities are located across the whole territory of Serbia. The company employs more than 9.000 people.
Due to constant growth of the company and permanent market demands
we are currently looking to hire the best people for the position of:
Expert coordinator for SAP HR
Workplace in: Novi Sad; Number of positions: 1
- Work with HR and IT to implement and improve HR processes and systems
- Assist with planning and scoping, blueprinting and realization of HR system implementation
- Analyze current business needs and HR processes with a focus on identifying areas for improvement
- Write analysis documents and design specifications
- Create reporting templates and perform testing for all system enhancements and projects
- Cooperate with functions managers and other relevant employees
- Follow up on business performance by verifying and analyzing actual result
- Ad hoc analysis, project participation and generation of various HR reports
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in experience with SAP HR module implementation and optimization
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
If you believe that you are professional who will fit our requirements,
please send us your CV
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 07.03.2012.