Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
- 24/7/365 monitoring of all Telco services and network, as well as IT equipment and IP network
- Continuous alarm handling and fault reporting
- Creating trouble tickets regarding Incidents, Service Calls and Planned Works on Telenor TTs application
- Coordination with other Telenor departments as well as with subcontractors regarding planned activities
- Coordination with Internal Security Department and external security companies
- Creating daily reports
- High school or college (Telecommunications, Electro-technical or Computers associate) degree
- 1 year of working experience in mobile telecommunications or IT
- Good computer skills
- Average knowledge of English language
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Competitive terms and conditions
Being part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 20.12.2017.