NOC Specialist L2 - German Speaker
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Position provides the second and first level of remote monitoring and management to growing base of global customers’ network equipment and IT systems; Responsibilities include resolution of complex customer issues and requests in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and customer satisfaction.
The list below outlines the main tasks that the specialist performs but is not limited to:
- Remote pro-active and re-active management of complex network and IT infrastructures. Performing daily activities to secure the availability of the Customer network and IT infrastructure.
- Performing advanced diagnosis and troubleshooting while proactively notifying customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolving incidents within their capability; Responsible to escalate issues to third parties and higher technical and managerial support in accordance with expected service levels
- Responsible for Problem management process which involves root cause analysis (RCA); Proactively detects and prevents future problems/incidents;
- Responsible for maintaining and developing Known Solutions to Known Problems and other team’s knowledge databases; Trains new employees
- Responsible to fulfill customer requests in accordance to established, standardized Change management processes and procedures;
- Perform other corresponding duties and tasks in accordance with his qualifications, as directed by Employer
- B2 (written and verbal), with good understanding of technical German
- Networking background – Either routing & switching or VoIP
- Relevant work experience 1+ year
- Very good Knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Proven background in supporting multiple IT products and technologies
- Proven experience with IT Troubleshooting processes and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- C1 (written and verbal), with good understanding of technical German
- Networking certification (Cisco, Mikrotik…)
- Relevant work experience 3+ years
Deadline for applications: 10.10.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.