NOC Technician (Linux)
As a NOC Technician, you will be responsible for the administration, monitoring and reporting on all our internal and external platforms, systems and infrastructure at Catena Media.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- The NOC Technician will be ensuring that all our systems are running at optimum performance and constantly striving to maintain the high availability and resilience standards that the NOC team adheres to. The NOC Technician will be liaising with all applicable service providers and third parties concerned.
- Proactive Monitoring
- Investigate and react to any issues that might arise and serve as a contact point for internal teams, ensuring issue resolution, and providing communication back to stakeholders.
- Continuously strive to improve NOC applications, tools and processes
- Prepare and take part in frequent releases of systems
- Provide quality support following standard operating procedures and directly help to tweak such procedures.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all stakeholders.
- Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution.
- Must be willing and able to work non-standard work shifts, including evenings, overnight, holidays, and weekends
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- All-rounder with very good general IT Knowledge and experience in Linux technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly assess, address problems and escalating them as necessary
- Web-N-Tier technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP technologies
- Experience in using Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Experience with Scripting languages (shell, Ansible), Virtualization technologies (XenServer, VMware / Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud) and Database Administration (MySQL, MongoDB) would be considered a plus
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.