We are looking for:
NOC TECHNICIAN T2
Who are we?
PhoenixNAP offers a state of the art Data Centre, Secured Cloud Services, Secured Servers and Colocation. We operate out of datacenters in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Serbia and Singapore with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 5 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
This position is with the NOC Services Team whose primary purpose is to troubleshoot high level technical problems, while proactively dealing with special customer needs. This position is also responsible for testing new systems for customer use.
Please note that this position requires working in 1st and 2nd shift with rotation
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Engineering team with advanced server and networking administration.
- Front line support for Tier I request.
- Ticket triage and acts as single point of contact for customer on escalations to the appropriate level.
- Ability to adhere to comprehensive documentation policies and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have
- 2-3 Years previous Unix/Linux experience.
- Basic networking knowledge
- High level of understanding and experience with information technology or previous experience in a Data Center.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Good to know
- Apache, Tomcat, NGINK, IIS experience.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare preferred)
- Windows server elementary knowledge.
- Backup and Server Migrations.
- Experience in a previous support or help desk role a plus.
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2017.