Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in 191 countries worldwide with more than 2000 global and local brands such as Nescafé, Nesquik, NAN, Thomy, Kit Kat. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
Do you manage your brand as your own business? Are you fascinated how we build brands in Nestle? Come join us, we live in fantastic times. If you are keen on building your marketing mix and managing your brands as entrepreneur, you are very welcome to join our Marketing team in Belgrade at the position of
Brand Manager (m/f)
- Autonomous in preparing for strategic direction and concrete activation plans for respective segment within the category for whole SEM (ADR, BG & RO) region
- Develops pipeline for Innovation & Renovation strategy
- Drives operational execution of the brand plan for all elements of the marketing mix (portfolio management, pricing strategy for each country, consumer promotions, place/distribution)
- Analyses Market share, Sales out data to drive category growth and market shares wins
- Drives team alignment and engagement into strategy and action plans
- Applies Nestlé brand building tools for his campaign
- Drives brand building campaigns with the contribution of communication department.
- Prepare inputs for brand communication project briefs
- University degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience as Brand manager
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong result orientation
- Clear communication and developed presentation skills
- Proactive and able to multitask
- Good team player
- Advanced usage of MS Office package
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Personal and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company events and team activities
- Focus on healthy life style
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Group Brand Manager SEM Culinary.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via Link not later than 27.06.2019.. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.