IN ORDER TO DEVELOP OUR CORE NETWORK TEAM IN NETWORK DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT WE ARE SEEKING EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION:
NETWORK DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER BELGRADE
- Works on planning, development, implementation and maintenance of core and aggregation MPLS network, IPTV, VoIP, WiFi, FTTx and SDH network.
- Leads the design, development and enterprise-wide integration and implementation of network services for business customers, and provides support for various networking and security systems like routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls.
- Leads relationship with client’s IT staff and vendor representatives on strategic projects, installation and changes, evaluate customer requirements and design appropriate network solution.
- Provides support, education and coaching to less experienced colleagues. Guides established, and develops new processes and procedures.
- Reports directly to Director of Network Development and Maintenance.
- Reference: m4_R1s2JgMQR_36LRglokeEN1cVHYAAOzIt9RlCYbd8.
- At least 5 years of experience on similar positions, preferably within IP Operations environment of a Telco or ISP
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Strong knowledge of:
- ISP design and operation & TCP/IP and routing protocols
- Enterprise network design and enterprise grade service
- Desirable experience:
- With architecture and provisioning of MPLS networks, services and data center networks
- In firewall architecture and configuration of enterprise class firewalls
- CCNP R&S preferred
- CCDP and/or CCNP SP desirable
- Hands-on IP design and configuration expertise is desirable
- Experience in leading teams with tendency towards establishing trusting relationship with the associates
- Independence and resourcefulness in creating solutions based on engineering skills and knowledge
Capability to functionally respond to a fast - paced work environment
- Fluent in English (ability to use professional literature in English)
...and from us, you can expect competitive salary and a stimulating working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
All applications will be considered confidential.