Specializing With IPv4 & IPv6
We are RapidSeedbox. A fully remote company who serves over 3500 customers. We provide anonymity and peer-to-peer solutions for thousands of people all over the world.We have around 40,000 IPv4 and we provide IPv4 & IPv6 services to various customer.
We are looking for someone with strong customer relationship skills as well as IPv4/networking skills to support our customers.
- Driven to go above and beyond for customers.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong willingness to learn.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Love talking to customers and ship fixes fast.
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of the IPv4 & IP6 protocols.
When and When?
You can work from absolutely anywhere.We communicate on Slack mainly. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, and passionate. You can work more or less whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around the needs & tasks in hand.
We do not have a specific set of times for now. Being flexible is key – We need someone who will be able to work on weekends sometimes as well (and take time off during the week, consequently, if needed)We are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be out of the question, in fact, tomorrow would be good.
Reached the end and still interested?
We have a few requests if you want to join us:
1) Please write us back at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "IPv4 & IPv6 Master Arrived"
2) In the email let us know why you’re the right fit for our company based on the description above.
3) In your message, include the #1 thing that we can do to keep you part of our company forever.
4) Please use the code/word "ipipip" as the first word of your application/email, or we might ignore your application.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2019.