Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Network Engineer for establishing and maintaining of network performance by building net configurations and connections and troubleshooting network challenges. You will be part of a talented team of engineers in a team-oriented environment, therefore commitment to collaborative problem solving and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security is essential.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintenance, design and development of networking environment and network hardware configuration
- Provide support, administration and configuration of secure firewall environments in line with IT security standards
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Deploy and support routing, switching, firewall, and traffic management environments
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of administration of networking devices: CISCO switches, Routers and Firewalls, IPS/IDS
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of networking routing and traffic
- Experience in network security including patching, IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity