Network Operations Reporting Analyst
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is rolling out the largest gigabit network in the UK; more than 21 times faster than the national average. Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the second year running and recent winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for the sixth consecutive year at the 2018 ISPA Awards.
We have big plans. This can only be achieved by growing our dedicated team to shift the boundaries of what's possible.
What will you be doing?
- Develop timely and accurate reporting for the Networks team
- Proactively set expectations and manage deadlines for reporting modifications
- Interview Operations management to ensure that reporting serves a purpose
- Collaborate with business partners to establish reporting standards which ensure efficient production of reports. Hold business partners accountable to reporting standards
- Do cost/benefit analysis and propose savings where possible
- Produce daily job prioritization to Field Ops, Planning and Fibre infrastructure based on agreed criteria
- Think concisely about reports with a purview and communicate the succinct instruction
- Collaborate with Operations management in identifying the relevant KPI's
- Manage the list of KPI's and make sure they are in line with changes in the process's and targets
- Provide insightful comments to KPI's
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma, Bachelor's degree desirable
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…)
- A minimum of one year of experience in producing reporting for Operational teams Management
- Experience with operational reporting
- Desirable experience with Tableau
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at delivering clear and concise messages, both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with general performance reporting concepts
- Problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong learning agility
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply (we have tried to make it a painless exercise)
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- You will hear from us. Even if it's a no (for this role)
We like to get things done. If you feel the same, click ‘apply here'.
We weren't joking about the hyperfast growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2019.