TeslaWatt is a new and modern company in the field of hosting services. It owns a professional datacenter located in Nevada U.S. The company is looking to expand its capacities by securing another location in 2018. TeslaWatt currently has an offshore team in Europe.While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly. To learn more about the company visit www.teslawatt.com.
We are looking for a:
Network Support Engineer
Work from home
- Handle customers calls politely, speak clearly and confidently at all times.
- Respond to all customers emails.
- Log all service desk interactions.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Track and route break-fix incidents and requests and document resolutions.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Document, track and monitor incidents to ensure a timely resolution.
- Inform management of recurring problems and escalations.
- Strong knowledge of NAT, DHCP and VPN technologies.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an operational support role.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with routing and switching in a Cisco environment.
- Network documentation abilities with a working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, and Excel.
- Active CCNA certification.
- TOEFL score 100 points or higher, not older than 24 months.
- Highly organized and be able to deliver on commitments.
- Master of Science or similar from technology faculty in Serbia.