NITES d.o.o. Beograd is a producer, developer and integrator of IT solutions for telecommunications, utilities and healthcare sector. We are currently looking for a:
Network and Security Engineer / Network Security Specialist
Position will be a member of Cyber Security of industrial network team. As a System Specialist, you will be responsible for working on complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project team meetings, documentation and issue resolution. Perform advanced analytics, behavioral modeling and developing methodologies in order to conduct analysis and implement Cyber Security solution for our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
The job duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Using hardware and software solution for the Cyber Security of industrial networks
- Investigating alerts
- Escalating alerts
- Engaging Internal lines of business to understand identified anomalies
- Tracking remediation activities
- Optimizing detection controls to reduce false positives
- Participate on projects involving cyber-security work, especially with respect to SCADA systems.
- Developing reports, documentation and presentations
- Participation on the development of the study designs and GAP analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in the information technology field.
- Experience in Network Administration and Network Security
- Experience configuring servers and hardware experience with Routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems
- Working knowledge of security threat vectors, networking, network security, and application security.
- Knowledge of OSI Layers including L2 and L3; experience in MPLS, VPN, IPsec, L2VPN, SSL-VPN
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems.
- Working knowledge of common industrial (and SCADA) protocols
- Hands on experience in managing Firewall rules, ACLs, and design of rules in an enterprise.
- Experience on developing network and security architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats, and security vulnerabilities is required.
- Knowledgeable of current exploits. Resource must be able to identify common exploits from the appropriate event logs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using network sniffing tools (software and hardware)
- Strong network protocol & packet analysis preferred
- Strong networking knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience with Unix system administration a plus
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno