NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
HIL Testing Engineer
- Develop test plan and test cases for embedded SW tests
- Design and develop custom SW test scenarios for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop SW testing artefacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Automation of SW tests using scripts
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities.
- Bachelor degree in engineering/technical sciences
- 1+ years relevant experience regarding the responsibility/main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive or electronic industry
- Knowledge of C and Python
- Working knowledge of product development and/or product testing engineering practices
- Working knowledge of HIL procedures and equipment is preferred
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of TestComplete or Test Stand is highly preferred
- Electronics/embedded HW knowledge is an advantage
- Hybrid, Hydraulic, ECU, or ADAS product/test experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Positive, motivated and eager to learn new things
- Prepared to tackle new technologies
- The ability to work in team
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
If you are interested in becoming a part of NOVELIC, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter (in PDF format).
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.