Nul Tien (www.nultien.rs) is a Serbian software engineering company established by a joint venture of two highly successful Dutch companies. Our multidisciplinary teams implement and integrate top quality software for a variety of international clients.
We are hiring for the position of:
We challenge you to come up with a creative plan to attract the best IT talent in town and add them to the greatly skilled and talented team we already have.
As our recruitment specialist you will be working in a challenging environment where you will be responsible for hiring IT professionals with a passion for software development.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Creatively sourcing and attracting candidates by using a variety of channels
- Designing the most suitable candidate profiles in accordance with the already existing high quality standards
- Preparing recruitment materials and post jobs
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Onboarding new employees in order to become fully integrated in the recognizable Nul Tien environment
- Closely cooperating with the rest of the management in the talent acquisition activities
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- A proactive and thorough mentality
- Power to influence
- Good at building relationships
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Fluency in the English language
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years related experience in the Serbian IT market and knowledge of a variety of interviewing techniques
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple tasks
- A sociological or psychological background
- Having an extensive network already
We are offering:
- Freedom to create a state-of-the-art recruitment strategy
- Competitive salary and benefits: paid lunch, private health insurance, teambuilding events etc.
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours, make your own schedule
- Long term employment
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Continuous knowledge improvement through various trainings and experience of roughly 200 colleagues in the enterprise that Nul Tien is part of
- Dynamic, enjoyable and ergonomic work environment where hard work is accompanied by a lot of fun
- Possibility for international travel
If you have any further questions, please contact us electronically.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.