BizLink is looking for an Occupational Safety, Environmental Protection and Fire Protection Representative for our production facility in Prokuplje. You will have a solid line reporting to the HR Manager. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, power cords, connectors and related interconnect devices.
- Ensure company compliance with regard to internal policies and procedures, legislation requirements in all aspects of safety, fire protection and environmental protection
- Keep well informed on new regulations, industry regulatory changes and develop initial recommendations for their implementation
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with heavy focus on employee engagement towards the safety program
- Maintaining good record keeping in regard to accidents and injuries, and other related internal or legal reports
- Lead the safety incident investigation/ root cause analysis process to ensure the quality, timeliness and communication of the process
- Perform investigations to ensure corrective and preventative measures have been implemented
- Review all accident reports, analyze all cases and take necessary steps to ensure that action plans that are carried out
- Implement and maintain the Safety Program initiatives
- Work with relevant departments to create, revise, automate, monitor & administrate safety policies and procedures
- Reduce and minimize accidents, injuries and illnesses through communication, training and implementation of policies and procedures
- Identify and eliminate any unsafe workplace conditions and recognized hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and all other legal requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor recycling programs and process for all environmental issues
- Evaluate company’s manufacturing system and materials, and develop solutions to reduce waste, dispose hazardous wastes, improve recycling, and control of water and air pollution in the company’s manufacturing process to enhance environmental safety.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- VII level, Occupational Safety Engineer or other profiles with the necessary certificates
- 3 or more years of EHS management experience in manufacturing environments
- English language (minimum intermediate level)
- Skills: action oriented, self starter, proactive, strong learning agility, excellent communication skills, high integrity
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 (ISO-DIS 45001), Environmental standards ISO 14001 is welcome
- Proficient in MS Office
Why Join BizLink:
We operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount.
BizLink, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA. Our very first products were IT industry power cord sets. By developing reliable interconnect solutions for diversified customers, BizLink established itself as a trusted supplier. Since then, BizLink has become more diverse by providing essential components, harnesses and cables to industries such as IT and CE, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Appliances, Medical Equipment, Industrial, Optical Fiber Communications, and Solar. Our mission is to make interconnection easier and to become the leading global interconnect solution provider.
Thank you very much for your application.
We will review received applications within 15 days from the date of Job Ad closing and will contact shortlisted candidates.
Bizlink Technology SRB d.o.o.
About BizLink: BizLink, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA. Our very first products were IT industry power cord sets. By developing reliable interconnect solutions for diversified customers, BizLink established itself as a trusted supplier. Since then, BizLink has become more diverse by providing essential components, harnesses and cables to industries such as IT and CE, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Appliances, Medical Equipment, Industrial, Optical Fiber Communications, and Solar.…Više o poslodavcu