Kai Müller IT-Systemhaus is focused on the migration of its customers, from the on-premises solution in the cloud. Kai Müller supports their customers from planning through implementation up to the maintenance of the complete IT infrastructure.
In the area of IT applications, Kai Müller use the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platforms as the most efficient way to optimize existing workflows and communication and to supplement meaningful processes.
On behalf of our client Kai Müller, reputable IT System organization, we are looking for 4 candidates for a challenging position:
Office 365 Productivity Specialist
Microsoft Azure Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to help Kai Müller IT-Systemhaus get maximum return on investment in its Office 365 environment.
You will be the IT lead on Office 365. You will be responsible for administering the environment, developing and improve processes & functionality, and providing mentoring and monitoring.
You will also develop new Office 365 solutions and integrate to other systems as required.
- Efficiently troubleshoot/prioritize issues and create a culture of root cause analysis
- Responsible for configuration, management, and support of global Messaging and Directory Services infrastructure with careful regard to availability, connectivity, performance, and security
- Perform server maintenance including but not limited to tuning, capacity planning and forecasting, monitoring server alerts
- Configuring and troubleshooting of server-client issues
- Contribute to workflow across change requests, documentation and ticketing
- 2+ years of experience in administration, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring Windows Server, Azure, Office 365
- Strong background in Exchange 2010 / 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Active Directory Design, implementation, and administration
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Comprehensive Office 365 SharePoint Skype for Business and Teams administration and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong ability take on new challenges
- Excellent and proficient usage of English language is a must, German language is an advantage
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right individual to work with a small and friendly team on leading edge technologies.
Deadline for applications: 24.05.2018.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted; other applications will be saved in HR Partners database.