Ova pozicija zahteva napredno poznavanje engleskog jezika.
Ottometric is a technology company at the forefront of automotive validation and training. Our platform, used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles is primarily developed by our team in Novi Sad. With headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, we are looking for a capable person to leave our office management in Novi Sad.
This Office Manager role, will be reporting to our local director with assistance provided from our head office in the US. You will be responsible for office organization and functionality.The ideal candidate will be resourceful, well organized have excellent communication skills and can work independently.
- Participate in running the office from a facilities point of view, supporting purchasing of office required products and services and dealing with cleaning and other vendors
- Assist with HR responsibilities as required, including assisting engineering and management teams on new employee and contractor hiring + onboarding
- Monitor timekeeping of contract employees
- Organize business travel for those in the office as needed to visit customers
- Work with our local legal and finance partner as needed and assist in information they may need
What you’ll need:
- Proven office management experience.
- Strong organization, planning and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership experience is desirable.
- Ability to multitask and quickly adapt to changes.
- Fluency in English is mandatory due to part of the team being based outside of Serbia.
What we offer:
- Development opportunities (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- 20 days of vacation
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Maksima Gorkog 6
- PIB: 111639264
- Matični broj: 21514802