We are part of Selerant Corporation, founded in 1990, a leading global provider of processed-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services within three core manufacturing segments: Food & Beverages, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals.
Selerant builds on over 20 years of operating experience with more than 500 customers, many industry leaders. Beginning as a regulatory software provider, Selerant expanded to fulfill the needs of its customers in formulation and collaboration.
We now operate globally with offices, representatives and clients in over 150 countries. Selerant's Product Lifecycle Management platform Devex is used by some of the World's largest consumer products goods companies such as Nestle, Bacardi, McCormick & Co, Sara Lee, Barilla, Parmalat.
Due to expansion of our operations, for our office in Belgrade we are looking for:
- Office activities
- Performing receptionist duties - greeting visitors and providing general client hospitality
- Ordering equipment and office supplies
- Travel arrangements and other logistics - transportation, accommodation, travel insurance and event tickets according to a pre-approved budget
- Keeping track of company documentation regarding equipment and payments - preparing documents, organizing, archiving
- Employee Support
- Providing administrative and office support to the team members (for example preparation of employee declarations, forms, ad-hoc employee requests)
- Developing and implementing documentation for administration of labor relations
- Monitoring, preparing and processing of necessary documentation for employment, registration and deregistration of employees
- Maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and updating internal databases
- Preparing documentation for monthly payroll and control of accrued salaries
- Monitoring, keeping track and performing payment of invoices
- Communicating with the company accountant and passing on information in time and accurately
- Acting as liaison between local company accountant and Group Finance Department
- Creating basic financial reports
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, including legal and accounting terminology
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping concept
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law practices
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Tactful in handling sensitive and confidential situations and information
- The qualified candidate shall be detail oriented, professional and customer service oriented
Following shall be considered as an advantage:
- Up to two years of working experience on similar position
- University degree (Faculty of Law or Faculty of Economics)
We are offering full time employment in dynamic international company, pleasant working environment, opportunity for professional growth and much more.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.