Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Backend Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to materialize new product lines on the Advertiser branch. Data is the potential of Ogury and the Advertiser branch is the power to make this Data suitable to business by deploying new projects in a challenging time to market. Ogury’s bullet proved Continuous Integration ecosystem allows developers to work on full TDD projects, and to be confident when delivering key features into production. Multiple languages and technologies are used in order to achieve the best performance, so we can deal with a huge load of traffic. That’s what makes Ogury an attractive company to work if you are eager to learn and push your limits.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the understanding of the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and for the code review of your teammates
- Around 100 microservices and data pipelines are under the responsibility of the branch Advertisers
- Each Microservice to come responds to specific business requirements, and as it’s known in the AdTech business we need to deal with very low latency timeouts
- At the same time multiple Data pipelines need to ingest massive amounts of data in order to apply our targeting algorithms
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics)
- You have at least 3 years of backend software development experience, preferably working in microservice ecosystems
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You have an excellent learning skills with capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast paced industry
- You have an independent, versatile, problem solving personality and of course you are a good team player
What you will need:
- You are experienced in at least two of the languages: Java, Go, Scala, Node.js
- You are experienced with some of Big data technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
- You have a good overview about the ELK stack
- You have experience using Travis, Docker or Kubernetes
- You have experience in AWS, Azure or Google cloud services
- You have experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!