(or Senior Developer wishing to grow as DevOps)
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine systematically offers users clear options and respects the choice they make throughout their mobile journey. It guarantees full compliance with data protection and privacy laws. Unlike generic marketing platforms, Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine is fueled by its own consented mobile user journey data across brands, apps, websites and powered by purpose-built activation algorithms and attractive ad formats. With the relentless support of our 400 employees across 10 countries, 900+ brand customers and 3 500+ publisher partners use our technology to enjoy unmatched levels of sustained user engagement and ad revenue from their mobile assets.
Ogury is a technology company, specialized in Mobile Journey Marketing (MJM). Ogury’s mission is to reinvent digital marketing to make it understood, trusted and valued by both users and organizations. Ogury MJM cloud provides organizations with the integrated data and intelligent technologies to understand the entire mobile user journey, across all brands, apps and websites, and to attract, acquire new users, and retain existing ones. Ogury’s solutions are compliant by design with GDPR and the most stringent privacy laws. Today, Ogury’s 350 employees partner with 3500 publishers to deliver business results to 900 brands, across the globe.
Here is the infrastructure we use:
- AWS on several regions, AWS components (ELB / ALB, EC2, Dynamodb, ElasticCache, Lambda, R53, RDS, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch) and Chef
- Docker for microservices, Kubernetes already in production with a full migration on the way
- Data processing with Datapipeline, Airflow, EMR, Hive, Spark
- Datalake with S3 and Redshift
- Observability with Prometheus (+Thanos), Graphite, Grafana and Pagerduty for on-call
- We manage ourselves Kafka (+Zookeeper) and ELK clusters
What you’ll do
- You will work in collaboration with the development teams (Paris, Strasbourg, Belgrade) to define and validate the technical architecture, the scalability and the deployment of the applications
- You will secure the platform (VPC, IAM, audit etc.)
- You will manage the platform of continuous integration & continuous deployment
- You will maintain in operational condition the whole platform
- You will take part in the on-call rotations
Who you are
- You are proven DevOps Engineer or a Senior Developer wishing to grow as a DevOps
- You preferably have a University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
- You are fluent in English
What you will need
- If you are already a DevOps, we prefer you to have 4+ years of infrastructure experience and 2+ years of AWS experience
- If you are a Senior Developer, we prefer you to have demonstrable knowledge of Unix, experience in shell scripting and/or Python/Ruby, working with Docker and CI systems
- AWS or Kubernetes certification would be a plus
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.12.2019.