Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
OmniChannel Data Engineer Expert
- Use statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyse data and provide insights
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines
- Versatile ability to take on end to end solution building, including data analysis, data processing, model experiment, model implementation and live support
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a strong ability to coordinate and track multiple deliverables, tasks and dependencies
- Ability to work independently and proficiently. Accountable for own results, and is seen as clear subject matter expert
- Ability to identify typical problems and issues during normal course of work and take proactive actions to solve them with minimum guidance
- Ask open-ended questions and contribute to brainstorming and design discussions
- Broad category of business intelligence, analytics, data mining, dashboards and reporting tools used to process structured and unstructured data
- Optimization of process in order to improve frequency of model scoring.
- Offer recommendation engine process optimization
- Monitoring model performance and recognizing improvement areas
- Setting business rules and output delivery for external communication
- Participation in tactical and operational development of OmniChannel initiatives
- Keep the Omni-channel Manager informed of any issues that may be adversely impacting the P&L
- Provide regular updates to the Omni-channel Manager on KPI developments
- Reference: I9L9H70Xo_v_6eoQZmhbfRWf8TdsqJ_w7JMYClQENq4.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Experience with recommendation engine is highly desirable
- Required relevant experience with SQL queries
- Desirable experience in dealing with huge amount of data
- Fluency in English
- Proficient coding capability in at least one of the major programming languages such as Python, R, Java
- Proficient in model building and data mining
- Proven ability to effectively translate data into relevant and actionable insights
- Capability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work independently to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to work in a fast paced, change driven environment while remaining professional and articulate
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 17.07.2017.