ADOC is the regional pharma company with nearly thirty years of successful business and the strategy adapted to the market. As a recognized leader in the therapeutic areas we are engaged with, and with an integrated individual approach, we bring complete solutions to ensure the adequate, safe and on-time therapy for each patient.
Great results have imposed higher expectations in the coming period and years to come. We are open to ambitious, dedicated and accountable people with whom we will live, work and build new successes. Presently we are looking for a candidate to join our Business Development team, at the position of:
Onco/Hospital Marketing & Sales Manager
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contract: full time
- Excellence in execution of partner’s innovative brand strategy resulting in the achievement of business objectives (focus on innovative onco or hospital brand)
- Provide field-based promo & account management activities directed to selected onco /hospitals/HCPs in academic and community settings (HCP and non-HCP TBA)
- Uncovering business/access opportunities through customer relationships & KA insights
- Establish a strong relationship with key HCPs
Marketing and Sales Role
- With the partner, plan activities/campaigns and develop communications material to promote partner’s innovative onco/hospitals products & services
- Lead a small team of onco/hospital specialists, set clear targets and monitor progress
- Organize diff. type of events, such as symposia, sales conferences, etc.
- Participate at int conferences (TBA)
- Monitor budget spending and propose corrective solutions
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Stomatology
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Valid driver's license
- At least two years of both (marketing and sales) experience in a senior-level position is a must
- Experience in onco/hospital business is a desirable but not necessary precondition
- Desirable working experience with top referential institutions
- Independence in work, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced organizational, and analytical skills with
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic, and self-motivated personality
- Ability to establish and maintain high-quality partnerships with fellow workers and customers
Adoc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
The deadline for submissions is 29.08.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.