The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms,
is looking for a:
Online Platform Support - With Video Editing Skills
We are currently in the process of building our online platform and we need your help. Are you a detail oriented and technology loving person who knows one or two things about Video Editing? If so, make sure to apply!
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Editing and adding content to the platform
- Communicating closely with our video editors
- Coordinating, assigning and keeping track of all video editing tasks
- Reviewing edited videos before publishing them online
- Post-processing the edited videos
- Managing, processing and backing up data
- Occasional video editing (when needed)
- Various ad-hoc multimedia, online and IT tasks
It is also of upmost importance that you are capable of working independently - the Innovation Roundtable® is based in Copenhagen while you will be working from home in Serbia. We also need:
- Familiarity with video editing in Adobe Premiere (more advanced skills and/or knowledge of other software are a plus)
- Computer skills and acumen
- Focus, self-motivation and capacity to work independently
- Attention to details and dedication
- Great communication
- Very high level of English
The job will give you a chance to:
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Play a crucial role in the success of our online platform
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team
- Work in a fast growing company
- Work with videos of senior innovation managers from the top billion Euro firms
The job will start as soon as we find the right candidate.
We offer a full time contract and an attractive salary.
Please, make sure that your application includes links to your previous work.
Deadline for applications: 16.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno