Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Online Support Representative
Pre and post sale support for all questions and care for consumer customers via written requests. Providing 2nd line of support for all Frontliners. Proactively solving user complaints for the purpose of reducing the number of official complaints and increasing user satisfaction.Reading customer complaints and providing answers for questions submitted as complaints, but in fact, those questions are requests.
- Work in accordance with Telenor Vision and Values
- Fast and qualitative solving customers requests in defined terms based on consumer segments
- Quick, accurate and professional informing of customers regarding all post sales services by mail/ phone
- Reference: Jn8E30W-EsQ_7uSsa17Q5OHbcFpSIhlWpzJnd6fpz_g.
- High school, College degree
- Fluent in English
- Business communications and correspondence ability
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient with customer care applications (BSCS, VPN, INFO)
- Excellent negotiation and sale skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 17.10.2017.