OpenSpend Inc. d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Automated QA Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Automated QA Specialist
Salon Ultimate (Open Spend, Inc.) is looking for tech savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
As a team member for Salon Ultimate, you will work in a fast-paced environment while playing the vital role of automated QA specialist. To succeed in this position, IT experience is needed, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly, multi-task, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment. Additionally, a strong desire to work with an international team, in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment is required.
The Automated QA Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expressing a positive attitude and demonstrating a professional demeanor in all interactions with co-workers and clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Requirement analysis
- Test case design
- Develop stable automated tests all flavors (UI,API,Load) for web, mobile and desktop Applications
- Test effort estimation
- Monitor automated test suites in cicd
- Report defects to development team
- Designing documentation for automation process
- Additional duties as assigned
- Job duties are subject to change
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in QA/ test development
- Must have proven experience working with these technologies: SpecFlow, Selenium, C#, NUnit, Git, GitLab, HTML, CSS, XPath, Selenium Grid, MSBUILD, SQL, MySQL, Docker, appium
- Excellent manual testing skills
- Experience with test planning, test design, test development
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience on design and development of performance/load testing
- Experience Automating Web, Mobile and Desktop apps
- Experience in design and development of smoke and integration tests
- Write detailed bug reports
- Analyze test failures, design test data
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in time-sensitive situations is a necessity
- Ability to work independently, and easily and appropriately prioritize work tasks
- Demonstrate initiative in acquiring new skills and knowledge in order to complete job functions
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Demonstrate professionalism in all encounters and tasks
- Technologically savvy, and can easily learn new software and web-based applications on own, or with minimal training
- Proficient with Gmail/Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications
- Background check required
- You do not need to have experience in the beauty industry to apply, but this is a bonus
- You will receive training on the software
- Required to utilize work space in our company office
Why Do Our Team Members Love Working at Salon Ultimate?
Our team members enjoy knowing that they have individually contributed to the growth of the company, and they can see the direct and beneficial impact of their hard work in the fast growth of our company. Additionally, team members are treated with the utmost respect and prepared for the possibility of future advancement within the company.
If you have read to this point, and you are excited about the prospect of joining our Salon Ultimate team, please submit your cover letter outlining your relevant qualifications for this position, as well as your resume, electronically. Additionally, in your cover letter, please include your expected compensation range, as well as your available start date.
Deadline for applications: 22.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!