OpenSpend Inc. d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Assistant Technical Support Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Assistant Technical Support Manager
Salon Ultimate (Open Spend, Inc.) is looking for tech savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
As a team member for Salon Ultimate, you will work in a fast-paced environment while playing the vital role of assisting our customers with their Salon Ultimate software questions. To succeed in this position, IT experience and basic customer-service experience is needed, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly, multi-task, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment. Additionally, a strong desire to work with an international team, in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment is required.
The Assistant Technical Support Manager Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the Customer Support Team
- Ensure that agents are available and able to manage cases, chats, or phone calls as needed
- Ensure that agents are balancing new cases and current cases, queues are managed through best practices procedures
- Ensures SLA's are being met
- Responsible for basic queue management and workflow
- Assist with on-boarding new hires and ongoing training
- Ensure new hires have appropriate logins/equipment to use with a clear training plan
- Assist with product and systems training/development
- Drive communication with team
- Help communicate product, procedure, or notification changes to the team
- Provide feedback from team to management
- Maintain consistency with team on policies and procedures
- Provided Quality Assurance of team member's cases, calls, chats, and emails
- Help document procedures and communicate with the team
- Assist agents with questions/concerns they may have with their work
- Product related questions, policy related questions
- Look through cases assigned to the team and look for areas of weaknesses
- Suggest training areas for the team
- Inform/coach the team members regarding any suggestions to help with their tickets
- Backing up the frontline team
- Backup to support cases if the department gets overwhelmed
- Expressing a positive attitude and demonstrating a professional demeanor in all interactions with co-workers and clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Demonstrating a strong ability to problem-solve and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Maintaining composure and patience during any stressful interactions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Assisting customers by identifying solutions to software and hardware issues
- Answering client’s software questions
- Asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the etiology of the problem
- Tracking customers’ issues through to resolution, within agreed upon time limits
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until the question is answered
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. support managers and software developers)
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensuring all issues are properly logged
- Prioritizing and managing several open issues at one time
- Following up with clients to ensure the issues were resolved
- Preparing accurate and timely reports
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with clients at all times
- Will report to the Technical Support Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
- Job duties are subject to change
- Must have 1 year of Tech Support Management experience
- Must have 3 years of Technical Support experience
- Must have at least 3 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in management, information technology, business, or a related discipline
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and work in a team atmosphere
- Comprehensive knowledge of the project management areas of competency, procedures, and methodology
- More than 2 years general IT support work experience or more than 2 years of general IT education at college / university / trade school level
- Demonstrate superb English - verbal and written communication
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
- Ability to do basic technical tasks such as troubleshooting networks, configure a firewall, antivirus software, install hardware drivers, etc.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with minimal oversight
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in time-sensitive situations is a necessity
- Experience working with international clients/co-workers is preferred
- Experience working with U.S. clients is preferred
- Ability to work independently, and easily and appropriately prioritize work tasks
- Demonstrate initiative in acquiring new skills and knowledge in order to complete job functions
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Demonstrate professionalism in all encounters and tasks
- Technologically savvy, and can easily learn new software and web-based applications on own, or with minimal training
- Proficient with Gmail/Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications
- Background check required
Why Do Our Team Members Love Working at Salon Ultimate?
Our team members enjoy knowing that they have individually contributed to the growth of the company, and they can see the direct and beneficial impact of their hard work in the fast growth of our company. Additionally, team members are treated with the utmost respect and prepared for the possibility of future advancement within the company.
If you have read to this point, and you are excited about the prospect of joining our Salon Ultimate team, please submit your cover letter outlining your relevant qualifications for this position, as well as your resume, electronically. Additionally, in your cover letter, please include your expected compensation range, as well as your available start date.
Deadline for applications: 22.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!