OpenSpend Inc. d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Front End Lead Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Front End Lead Developer
Salon Ultimate (Open Spend, Inc.) is looking for tech savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas.
As a software developer lead at Salon Ultimate, you will work in a fast-paced environment working with a number of team members (project managers, team leaders, UX designers, and QA engineers) to implement and release functionalities in an iterative manner.
The Front End Team Lead Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of front end development team
- Implementing provided designs
- Supervising team members
- Making sure team members are working their scheduled shifts
- Ensuring projects are completed accurately, efficiently, and on schedule
- Communicating with business team and other team leads and management
- Expressing a positive attitude and demonstrating a professional demeanor in all interactions with team members and clients
- Demonstrating a strong ability to problem-solve and identify solutions
- Maintaining composure and patience during any stressful interactions
- Prioritizing and managing numerous tasks at once
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with clients and team members at all times
- Additional duties as assigned
To succeed in this position, the ability to learn new software quickly, multi-task, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment is necessary.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience of a team of developers
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineering
- Strong proficiency with current standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Must be able implement provided designs with pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Experience building and maintaining all aspects of front-end functionality for modern single-page web applications.
- Experience with at least one of the modern front-end JS frameworks (Angular, React, Redux, Backbone, any other data-binding framework)
- Familiar with modern asset-processing techniques such as minification, CSS pre-compilers (LESS, SASS), module bundlers (browserify, webpack)
- Experience building responsive websites and ensuring compatibility across the entire range of modern desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience with at least one CSS framework (such as Twitter Bootstrap). Experience with any web UI component libraries (such as Kendo UI) is a plus.
- Knowledge of web architectures and services (REST), comfortable with consuming
- Experience with revision control software such as Git and SVN
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and tools (JIRA)
Why Do Our Team Members Love Working at Salon Ultimate?
Our team members enjoy knowing that they have individually contributed to the growth of the company, and they can see the direct and beneficial impact of their hard work in the fast growth of our company. Additionally, team members are treated with the utmost respect and prepared for the possibility of future advancement within the company.
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!