Operation Support System Specialist
Possible locations: Törökbálint, Hungary OR Belgrade, Serbia OR Sofia, Bulgaria
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
Now we are looking a new Operation Support System Specialist to join us in either Törökbálint, Hungary OR Belgrade, Serbia OR Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Maintain availability of Operations Support Systems (OSS)
- Execute and coordinate preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Customization and development of OSS
- Responsible for design, implementation and testing of new services and features
- Lead and/or participate in projects ensuring service handover to Operations (requirements, testing, documentation)
- Coordinate activities within group and with other parts of the organization on process oriented cross-functional work
- In case needed: support CNOC team and participate in their on-call service
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science (BS at least, MS expected)
- Typical minimum of 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in Operation Support Systems
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows freely express opinions / ideas, and inspire new ways of doing things
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets please apply via our career site!
Deadline for applications: 28.08.2019.