Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to transforming business insurance. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $142M of funding from leading fintech investors.
Radically Simple > Needlessly Complex
The value of this position
As an Operations Associate you will be joining our Embroker Access team and you will be responsible for executing Channel administration processes.
The Operations Associate will report to the Channel Operations Team Leader and will be responsible for handling policy administration & lifecycle tasks, needed to support the efficiency of the channel's daily operations.
What you will own in this role
Policy Administration Responsibilities
- On Partner bind order, the Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring the insurance policy was bound using the correct data and processing the binding in Salesforce according to the SOP. This involves checking if the application data is accurate, ensuring accurate Opportunity data is captured and making sure team members are aware of any discrepancies that need to be addressed.
- Operations Associate will have the responsibility of entering manually bound policies on the platform
- Operations Associate will also have the responsibility of making sure each insurance policy is invoiced
- Operations Associate will have responsibility for any/all policy endorsement processing, which includes both quoting and binding endorsement requests
Handling Policy Documentation & Notices
- Filing premium finance notices
- Filing and processing Notices of Cancellation
- Filing other policy documentation
What experience we think is the right fit
- High education; College/ University level degree desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Very strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills is a must for the candidate to succeed
- Must be flexible & able to quickly adapt to changing situations
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize weekly/monthly/quarterly objectives
- Baseline familiarity with and/or background in insurance - either from an operational process or placement perspective is a plus
- Experience working in Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones
What Embroker offers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- Awesome referral bonuses
- Flexible work from home policy
- We invest in your professional development and career path: online courses, books, etc.
- Private medical healthcare with dental services added
- Subsidized fitness card
And many more perks when we're back in the office:
- Regular team-building events
- Tournaments of table tennis and table soccer in our office, basketball and soccer teams
- In-office drinks, snacks, fruits, lunch twice a month, etc.
Our Pack at Embroker lives our values
- Pack First We succeed and fail as one team. We always optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We communicate honestly and openly, treat each other with mutual respect, and assume positive intent in interactions.
- Create Magic We deliver delightful experiences at every customer touchpoint and dedicate ourselves to make each one exceptional. We build transformational world-class products by applying our full creativity to find solutions to even the hardest problems.
- Be All-In We make focused commitments. We are accountable to ourselves and each other to deliver on time. We move fast and attack challenges with relentless positivity. We build things that make us proud.
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to transforming business insurance. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $142M of funding from leading fintech investors. Radically Simple > Needlessly ComplexViše o poslodavcu