We are looking for:
For our client, international brand and local leader in artisan ice cream production, sales and distribution, we are looking for a Manager of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as commercial, operations, customer service, logistics and regulatory compliance.
Manager of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing, retail and wholesale, customer service and implementing innovative solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Organize and manage a daily business operations (sales B2C, B2B, production, finance and compliance with local regulation) according to set budgets and KPI’s;
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximise profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget, the business financial and marketing plan.
Commercial activities include:
- Creating right selection of products, pricing policies, special offers
- Creating monthly and quarterly sales plans, implementing and tracking the fulfilment
- Sales analytics per shop/product/channel
- Stock planning and control
- Weekly/monthly collection plan
- Following the market and competition trends
- Manage relations with customers, vendors and partners
- Organizing and conducting presentations to potential clients (B2B)
- The development of business relationships and partnership with complementary products
- Planning and managing specific marketing activities for the market
- Organize and manage a technical support to a production team
- Analysis and reporting
- Manage relations with vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve KPI’s
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- In partnership with other team members, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue. Drive promotions that deliver great experience for our customers.
- Ensure all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with governmental regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the product to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the business.
- Representing the company
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree/higher education qualification plus 4+ years of related experience, including management experience
- Drivers licence (B)
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, Regional retail/wholesale manager or similar leadership role
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of English language
- Interest and a good understanding of e-commerce and the food market
As a business catalyst and innovator you will have:
- The opportunity to work for a global brand in food industry
- A dynamic and interesting job, with a lot of contact with different clients
- A large degree of autonomy in managing daily operations
- Competitive salary
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment that gives you the opportunity to put your ideas and creative solutions into action
- Rewarding in accordance with the results achieved
For further information and applications contact us electronically.
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.