We are looking for:
for a Serbian Representative Office
Position is open in Belgrade, Serbia
Are you an organized, outgoing, aspiring professional who would love to start a career in a rapidly growing business? If so, this job may be for you.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven person to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
The responsibilities will include all the administrative side of managing the team, staff recruitment and HR duties, maintaining the core values of the company and helping to formulate company strategy. We are looking for a proactive, motivated individual. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, leadership skills and knowledge of business functions. He or she will be able to support staff development and help to formulate company strategy to enable continued growth.
The key tasks are as follows:
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Managing all Operations of Serbian rep office
- Instilling company values in the workforce
- HR/Recruitment, this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- On-boarding new team members
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Managing holidays/staff cover/shifts
- Helping to evaluate performance and productivity
- Managing team happiness
- Liaising with the bookkeeper and the banks
- Daily supporting Virtual Assistants in they work though coaching and mentoring
- Providing Account Management support
- Preparing contracts
- Organizing co-working sessions/office days
- Organizing employee reviews/assessments
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Telling the truth to senior stakeholders
- Helping formulate company strategy
In order to meet the requirements of the position the candidate should have:
- 5+ years of work experience in a Management role
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- Proficient skills in MS Office experience in other databases
- Fluent in English
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation
- Team based approach to work
- Good numerical skills with a great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV in English.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 22.11.2019.