KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Škoda...). It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations. Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1250 people.
Operations Scheduling Engineer/Inženjer za planiranje operacija
Operations Scheduling / Engineering is responsible for creating time calculations for separate operations, line plans and
incorporating changes. Reports directly to the Team Leader in Engineering.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating BOM, changing and monitoring of technical documentation
- Creating time calculations, line plans and incorporating changes
- Monitoring and maintaining projects in serial production
- Developing and verifying new production processes and analyzing weak points in production
- Work in the area of improving the working environment and working positions (protection against injuries and consequences)
- Work with the tools Kaizen/CIP, Poka Yoke, 5S, Time and Motion-Calculation
- University degree VI or VII degree (Technical science)
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Knowledge of the flow of materials - Kanban System
- Experience in Production or Engineering will be considered as an advantage
- Creativity and analytical thinking
- Structured and systematic approach
- Team player
- Full support of a fast growing international corporation
- Training for the job
- Stability and self-actualization
- Possibility for further professional growth
- Good working conditions
If you find the position interesting and you match the requirements, please send your cover letter and your professional CV in English language. Only applications sent within the dead line stated in this advertisement will be taken in consideration.
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2019.