CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 3,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling. The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing!
To support our growth we are seeking a
to join our high-performance team in Belgrade
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and support Oracle databases in our 24x7 SaaS production environment
- Take a lead role in the design and deployment of our next generation database infrastructure
- Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency of database management and operation
- Performance analysis and tuning of both SQL and database internals
- Coordinate with development team to optimize data model, ETL, and access patterns to support a dynamic, hybrid, OLTP/OLAP environment
- Hands-on daily operation of critical database environments including 24x7 support when necessary
- Ownership of operational stability for existing Oracle instances
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities as an Oracle DBA
- Strong knowledge and experience with ASM, OEM, RMAN, Data Guard
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Production 11g experience
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Additional knowledge in MySQL strongly desired or ability to learn MySQL
- Experience with Replication technologies
- Experience with Oracle RAC, Vault, GoldenGate
- Experience in a Java/Hibernate (or similar) environment
- Knowledge of Informatics and Business Objects
What do we offer:
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Parking space
- Cool and fancy office space
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno